Friday, August 24, 2007

Week in Review

So,I'm reviewing the week, which is good because I semi-committed to making that a regular feature. But, my recap can't reference any other blog entries this week because I didn't post at all this week. And I wasn't even on vacation.
I did add some fabric to my shop and will probably add some more this afternoon.I also made this bag. It's just like the bag I made Abi before we went to Mexico. This time, I made the body of the bag with some of my full circle batik fabric and the handles with a Denyse Schmidt print.Here's a view of the interior of the tote.And another pillow.
I added all these goodies to my shop and have plans to make more. There's something inspiring about maintaining my little slice of the internet marketplace. I think my enthusiasm might be contagious, because Abi has asked me if she could sell some of her softies in my shop. I'll be adding those soon. Who knows? Maybe they'll be part of my week in review next time?

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Very pretty. I just love your pillows!