Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bears on Stairs

This week I've been teaching a summer art camp at the Art Pad. The class is called Soft Sculpture, but it's basically making softies. I only have three students in my class(one of which is my Abi), but we're having fun nonetheless. Their first project was to make a felt bear using the pattern in the book, Toys to Sew. I was so impressed with how they did and their enthusiasm. We shot these pictures this morning.
If you're familiar with the book, there's a picture of a grouping of these bears between the rungs of stairs(hey, that rhymes!). The girls wanted to shoot their bears in a similar setting.
Here are the three crafty kids with their creations. Now they are busily working on creatures that they have designed. Stay tuned for pictures of those guys.

No comments: